Thursday 6 January 2011

Discovered

One of the interesting (for me) things about being on Twitter is that complete strangers chose to follow me. A few days ago I was followed by a band from Uzbekistan, who go by the name 'FromUz' - good name I thought, does exactly what it says on the tin. Since then I've started following them, and have started listening to their music, which I must admit I quite enjoy.

I could say that 'I've found this great band', but the truth is that they found me, and as a result I started following them and discovering more about them. Which of course got me thinking - that's how it is with God. We don't find God, God is always following us, and wanting us to follow him and discover more about what God can offer us to make our lives more purposeful, more complete.

So, if you're interested in some Uzbekistani Prog, check out www.fromuzband.com. But more importantly, find out why God's been following you...

No comments:

Post a Comment